Looking for The Lactivist? She's retired. But you CAN still find Jen blogging. These days, she's runs A Flexible Life. Join her for life, recipes, projects and the occasional rant.
Friday, February 23, 2007My mother-in-law just sent this...thought you all would get a kick out if.
The Biology class was taking its mid-term exam.
The last question was: Name seven advantages of "Mothers Milk."
One student, who had partied late the night before, had some difficulty coming up with seven.
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always at the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
At that moment, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang, indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7. It comes in such cute containers.
He got an "A"
Labels: Just For Fun